Walk or Run to Support North York General
Join us at the inaugural Rally in the Ravine event in support of North York General. A community event with something for all ages and fitness levels, Rally in the Ravine is a chance for patients (past and present) and supporters throughout North York to come together to fundraise and celebrate a hospital that means so much!
Below you’ll find information about the event, volunteering and links to register!
Rally in the Ravine Presented by Concord
Date: Saturday, September 29, 2018
Location: NYGH Campus and surrounding Betty Sutherland Trail System (ROUTE MAP AVAILABLE HERE)
- 5K Run/Walk (Chip-timed)
- Kids Fun Run
- Garden Walk
Rally in the Ravine Event Day Schedule
- 7:00 AM – On-Site Registration
- 7:30 AM – Race Kit Pick-Up; Athlete’s Village Opens
- 8:30 AM – Opening Ceremonies and Warm-up
- 9:00 AM – 5K Running Start
- 9:15 AM – 5K Walking Start
- 9:30 AM – Garden Walk Start
- 9:45 AM – Kids Fun Run Start
- An incredible Race Kit (includes: chip timer for 5K participants, T-shirt, and a gift bag filled with goodies!)
- A finishing medal
- A complimentary Rally in the Ravine headband (first 400 participants)
Prizes are also available for our top fundraising individuals and team categories!
We have all kinds of volunteer opportunities on event day. To sign up for the role that best suits you, visit the volunteer sign-up page HERE. All volunteers will receive a Rally in the Ravine volunteer T-shirt.
Come join us for a day of fun and help exceptional care, right in your own backyard.
FREE for participants – don’t forget to bring your parking voucher, which will be included in your Race Kit. Regular parking will be available for all other attendees in the Main Entrance Visitors’ Parking lot. Additional parking options are available nearby.
From Downtown: Take LINE 1 (YONGE-UNIVERSITY) north towards FINCH Station to SHEPPARD/YONGE Station. Transfer to LINE 4 (SHEPPARD) east towards DON MILLS Station. Get off at LESLIE Station.
To plan your specific trip, see the TTC Trip Planner